Thinking of Outsourcing Your Social Media?
Why you should hand your social media marketing over to someone else to manage. It could be:
- you don’t have the knowledge to do it properly
- there is no real resource in the business to do it competently
- your brand and good reputation are on the line if you do it badly
- your audience is very small or stagnant
- you prefer to contract the right expertise
Hand it over to who though? Ideally, you'll want a company who has:
- a good rounded business acumen, not just active on social media
- experience with all platforms and knows if and where they fit in your marketing mix
- a great sense of community building as well as the necessary creativity
- the ability to provide data and review and make changes where needed
- the belief it's not just about Facebook!
- belief in advert spend within the proposal - because it makes sense to get quick results
Blue Banana has all of the above PLUS has:
Every business needs something unique so no one size fits all and is priced accordingly.
Many companies that do digital marketing on your behalf work solely in the B2C market. Not Blue Banana, B2B is a place we call home. Digital marketing is so much more than just updating your Facebook page. If your target market don't hang out there, it makes sense to develop your audience where they do hang out, and that could be LinkedIn or elsewhere.
There is no contract, you are in control of your finish date if you ever choose to stop.